Withoutconsulting.com is operated by of Kidaa Holdings OÜ. Narva mnt 5, Tallinn, Harjumaa, 10117, Estonia. VAT EE102041996.
1. General: The contractual relationships between the client and Kidaa Holdings OÜ (KH) are exclusively governed by the present general conditions, excluding the application of the general conditions of the client, and apply to all services provided by KH through Lawrketing.com. By requesting the assignment, the client declares to understand and to agree to the present general conditions. Deviations from the present general conditions are not allowed, except if they are agreed upon in writing by the parties. The present general conditions complement the specific contractual provisions between KH and clients and form an integral part thereof.
2. The assignment: To be valid, each assignment has to be accepted by KH. Save for prior written deviation, an order is only considered final after acceptance by KH and the effective payment of an advance payment of (at least) 30% of the total price of the assignment as foreseen in clause 4. KH may however execute the assignment without having received the advance payment, without prejudice to the validity of the assignment. KH will use its best efforts to execute the assignment. This is an obligation of means, except if explicitly stipulated otherwise. KH is only committed to what is explicitly foreseen in the assignment. Each modification has to be explicitly accepted by KH in writing. Any modifications by the client to the accepted assignment will be at the sole and full expense of the client. The client commits to provide all useful and required data for the assignment to KH, and to fully enable the execution of the assignment, even in case of altered conditions. The client is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided to KH. If the client fails to provide the said data, KH is entitled to suspend the execution of the assignment and to terminate the agreement if the failure is not cured in due time. If the client renounces to the assignment, he will be fully liable for all costs of KH caused by and deployed for the execution and the preparation of the assignment and the renunciation thereof. In case of failure to provide the necessary data or in case of renunciation, the client will pay a lump sum compensation of 35% of the price of the assignment. In addition, KH has the right to claim its actual damage, including but not limited to the revenue loss caused by the renouncing of the assignment, and the revenue loss caused by other assignments that had to be refused, suspended or stopped.
3. The execution term of the assignment: KH will use its best efforts to execute the assignment in a reasonable term, or, if applicable, the term that is agreed upon. If the client impedes or slows the execution of the assignment, the term will automatically be extended. If the client makes the execution of the assignment impossible or more difficult than foreseen, KH is entitled to terminate the agreement immediately, without prior letter of default and without respecting a notice period or paying an indemnity. In that case, the client will bear the costs caused by the assignment and the termination thereof. If the execution term is exceeded, KH will not be liable for any damages of the client or a third person caused by the exceeding of the execution term. Exceeding the term will not give the client the right to terminate the agreement with KH, nor to claim any compensation.
4. Intellectual property rights: All data provided by KH as well as IP, information and know-how underlying the services delivered by KH remain exclusively reserved to KH, even if costs have been charged for it. The client ensures that the abovementioned IP, data, information and know-how is only copied, shown or disclosed to third parties with KH’s consent.
For the avoidance of doubt and to the extent necessary, KH always remains the exclusive owner of its tools, methods and processes.
5. Price and payment: The price of the assignment is described in the agreement between the parties (accepted quote, proposal, contract, specific conditions…), and will be invoiced by KH. In absence of an agreed price, KH will invoice its performances transparently and in a reasonable way, in correspondence with its usual rates. The mentioned price only applies to the assignment as accepted by KH and does not cover any additional work. The client will bear the full costs of a modification of the assignment. Save if agreed otherwise, the client will make an advance payment of (at least) 30% of the total price of the assignment before the start thereof. KH will invoice the delivered services during or at the end of the assignment, at its discretion, unless if otherwise provided. All prices are excluding VAT, save if explicitly stipulated differently. KH’s fees exclude any and all expenses (including but not limited to travel, transport (car rental, kilometric allowances, flights), meals, per diem, materials, customer recruitment, speaker…), which will be added separately on the invoices. When KH has to book locations, catering, hotels, and/or flights, a 15% booking fee will be added. KH’s invoices are to be paid within the payment term of 14 days after the day of issuing. If an invoice is not paid within this term, automatically and without any notice, a lump sum compensation of 10% of the invoice amount will be due by the client, and the assignment execution is suspended.
6. Liability for the execution of the assignment: KH provides advisory services and can never be held liable for the implementation of this advice. The execution of the assignment is a best effort obligation. The aggregated liability of KH shall not exceed 10% of the annual contract spend by the client and will not cover the client’s actual loss. The liability of KH is limited to cases of faulty behaviour by or gross negligence of KH. In any case, the client cannot claim compensation for damages other than immediate and direct consequences or losses.
7. Confidentiality: Parties shall keep all information of any nature whatsoever coming into their possession in the framework of the assignment or the pre- or post-contractual phase and regarding the other party, strictly confidential and will ensure that their respective employees, agents and sub-contractors also maintain such confidentiality. Taking into account the client’s interests, KH is entitled to use the works created or performed in the framework of the assignment as well as client’s name and logo for promotion and publication.
8. Termination of the agreement: Parties can terminate the agreement at all time by means of registered letter. If the agreement is terminated by the client, compensation will be due as foreseen in clause 2 (35% lump sum and in addition, the real actual damage). Moreover, the client will have to pay for the services already delivered by KH at the time of termination. KH will send an invoice for these services. Any goods or documents belonging to KH that were put at the disposal of the client during the assignment have to be returned to KH upon first request and at the latest within 14 days after the termination of the agreement.
9. Non-hiring: The client (including all subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures) shall, during the term of the agreement and for a period of twelve (12) months thereafter, not solicit any of KH’s employees, agents and sub-contractors without KH’s prior written consent. If however, a mutual agreement is reached between KH and the client about such hiring, the client will subsequently pay KH a single fee calculated at twelve (12) months of the annual gross salary or income of that employee, agent or sub-contractor.
10. Final provisions: The nullity or invalidity of a provision will not engender the cancellation or invalidity of the whole agreement, nor of any other provision thereof. The contractual relation between the client and KH is governed by Estonian law. Any dispute arising from the contractual relation between the Parties will be exclusively submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Tallinn (Estonia).
Withoutconsulting.com is operated by of Kidaa Holdings OÜ. Narva mnt 5, Tallinn, Harjumaa, 10117, Estonia. VAT EE102041996, represented by its member of the management board, Chiara Lamacchia.
Website hosting: https://www.godaddy.com/
Visiting the website of will trigger the collection of data required to allow the visit, including
- IP addresses
- Browser information
- Time and Date of the visit
- URL request
The data will be stored in anonym form. We will retain your personal (email address) for contact us and download activities, until you unsubscribe. The collected data will not be passed on to third parties, i.e. companies other than Kidaa Holdings OÜ.
To the extent that the website contains links to websites of third parties, this privacy statement does not apply to these websites and responsibility or liability for the content of such websites is accepted
To the extent that you provide us with personal data through this Site, it will be handled in compliance with applicable European and local data protection laws.
You have many rights under such laws, including right to access, correct and have your personal data erased. To exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
The website uses Google Analytics and by visiting this website, you accept such cookies.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. to compile reports on visitor usage and to help us improve our website.
- The Cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including information on the number of visitors to the site, websites from which visitors have arrived on our website as well as what pages they have visited on our website.
- For an overview of Google Analytics, please visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/
To disable cookies:
- if using Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- if using Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/settings-privacy-browsing-history-do-not-track
- if using Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
- if using Safari https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
Our data protection officer’s contact details are: Chiara Lamacchia firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s get in touch!
Do you wish to know more about what we can do
for you? Fill in the form to have a chat with us.